Kyoto, Japan or Remote
We are looking for an experienced Development Business Analyst who is comfortable working within a startup environment - wasimil.com.
We are a small, agile product team (Devs, QA, PM, Design). Our team members live/work in Japan and overseas as part of a Japanese company serving SMB Japanese hoteliers with a B2B SaaS platform.
Who are we looking for
- Someone who is not afraid to be challenged and work within an environment that prides itself in adapting rapidly to a changing environment in an agile workflow.
- If you enjoy having freedom to see your contribution make a direct impact to not only the team but also the product and end customers then this position provides the flexibility for you to thrive.
- You will be required to engage with different business stakeholders (Marketing, Developers, Users) to understand user needs and subsequently drill down into the details to analyze processes and translate them into business and functional requirements and solutions.
- This entails defining scope and objectives, working with designers, and documenting requirements.
- Interview cross functional teams to elicit business requirements
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, solution designs and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, solution designs, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Facilitate test iterations prior to go-live
Perks & benefits
- Social Insurance (for permanent employee)
- Vacation policy (paid time off leave for permanent employee)
- Flexible working schedule (flex hours)
- Access to educational material and support for continued personal development
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for travel (Japan and other countries) and team building
Please apply from the below link